Customers Also Bought
Carbon Air Purifier is a military grade air purifier that uses a carbon filter to remove airborne allergens, tobacco smoke, household chemicals, and unpleasant odors. This Carbon Filter Air Purifier uses a carbon cloth filter combined with a medical grade HEPA filter to isolate particles larger than 0.3 microns. Using the same technology the military uses to protect soldiers from airborne toxins, this Carbon Air Purifier filters our dust, pollen and mold to provide healthier air for people with allergies, asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
Military Grade Air Purifier sanitizes 75 to 400 cubic feet of air per minute. Three selectable fan speeds allows you to choose the filtering speed for your individual needs. Available in five different colors, the Carbon Air Purifier is effective in cleaning up to 1500 square feet. This Military Grade Air Purifier draws air from 360 degrees and traps 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns.
Carbon Air Purifier 1500 Military Grade Applications
- People diagnosed with Multiple Chemically Sensitivities (MCS).
- Individuals with respiratory health issues.
- People living in high particle and gas contamination areas.
- Families with wood burning stoves.
Carbon Air Purifier 1500 Military Grade Features & Benefits
- Provides better and more restful sleep.
- Reduces snoring.
- Removes the allergens associated with sneezing.
- Reduces nighttime allergies and asthma attacks.
- Decreases coughing and wheezing.
- Eliminates dry mouth and runny nose for many.
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds (VOC) from the air.
- Filters out viruses and bacteria.
- Removes dust, pollens and smoke.
- Provides Respiratory Therapy.
Carbon Air Purifier 1500 Military Grade Specifications
- Carbon Air Purifier 1500 Military Grade Product Number: 12247.
- Width: 14.5 Inches.
- Height: 23 Inches.
- Depth: 14.5 Inches.
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Capacity: 1500 square feet.
- Color Options: Sandstone, Black, White, Navy or Silver.
- Fan Speed: 3 selectable speeds.
- Particle Size Capability: 0.3 microns.
- Filtering Capacity: 75 to 400 cubic feet per minute.
- Filters: Carbon Filter and Medical Grade HEPA Filter.
- Filter Replacement: 12148 Carbon Replacement Filter.
- HealthMate Plus Carbon Air Purifier Warranty: 5 year mechancial.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!