Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical 7619906 Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing is a wound dressing specifically created to help with acute healing surgical sites. The Sorbact material protects the wound from external contamination, which will help reduce the number of contaminants from building up inside the wound site. Sorbact also binds and inactivates bacteria through a failure to mix with water (hydrophobic interaction). This process will keep the cell wall intact, allowing for natural healing and long term infection prevention. All of this combines to shorten the healing time of the surgical site.
Leukomed Sorbact is available in a 4x14 inch size, allowing for 56 square inches of coverage. The pad measures at 2 x 12 inches in size, which is perfect for longer surgical or wound sites.
Product Features and Benefits
- Large Bandage Size for Post-Op Wound Site Coverage
- Soaks in Small to Medium Amounts of Exudate
- Breathable Enough to be Worn in the Shower
- Performs a Tight Seal Around the Site for Protection
- Heals and Deactivates Bed Bacteria as it Heals
- Covers up to 56 Square Inches of Skin Space
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed Sorbact
- Overall Size: 4 Inch x 14 Inch
- Pad Size: 2 Inch x 12 Inch
- HCPCS: A6204
- Product Number: 7619906
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!