Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical 7619905 Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing is a large wound covering bandage that works well as a post-operative bandage for surgical wound sites. On top of being able to protect the wound from contamination via outside sources, Leukomed is also able to absorb small to moderate amounts of exudate, promoting faster and cleaner healing. The cover uses Sorbact within the dressing in order to bind and inactivate bacteria through hydrophobic interaction (failure to mix with water), which has an opposite effect to dressings containing silver or other antimicrobial elements to them. The Sorbact will keep the cell wall intact for a more natural healing process and better long-term infection prevention as you heal.
This bandage is available in a 4x12-inch size to securely seal against the skin. The pad covering measure 2 inches x 10 inches, perfect for longer scars.
Product Features and Benefits
- Large Sized Bandage for Post-Op Wound Sites
- Able to Take in Small to Medium Exudate
- Reduced Chance of Cross-Contamination
- Tightly Seals Against the Skin for Protection
- Binds and Inactivates Bacteria as it Heals
- Covers up to 48 Square Inches of Skin Space
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed Sorbact
- Overall Size: 4 Inch x 12 Inch
- Pad Size: 2 Inch x 10 Inch
- HCPCS: A6204
- Product Number: 7619905
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!