Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical 7619904 Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing is a post-procedure wound dressing that is able to protect the wound site from harmful contaminants that could lengthen healing time. Made using Sorbact material, the acute care dressing serves as a barrier between your skin and the outer layer of the bandage. This will reduce the chance of harmful materials entering the wound while keeping it clean. By preventing the bacterial wall from being contaminated, Leukomed Sorbact will prevent any long-term infections as you continue to heal. The dressing has enough absorbency to take in a moderate amount of fluid and is shower-proof to avoid continuous changes.
The 4-inch x 10-inch size gives the user plenty of space to properly seal the wound area and works well against larger surgical sites for exudation.
Product Features and Benefits
- Post-Procedure Covering Protects the Skin
- Acute Care Dressing Means Shorter Healing Time
- Reduces the Chance of Contaminations from Entering
- Tight Seal to Keep Bacteria Away from the Area
- Able to Absorb a Moderate Amount of Fluid
- Covers up to 40 Square Inches of Skin Space
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed Sorbact
- Overall Size: 4 Inch x 10 Inch
- Pad Size: 2 Inch x 8 Inch
- HCPCS: A6204
- Product Number: 7619904
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!