Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical 7619903 Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing is a 2-inch x 6-inch post-operative wound dressing that protects the wound or surgical site from outside contaminants. The adhesive's Sorbact material acts as a barrier between your skin and the outer layer of the bandage in order to reduce the chance of harmful materials entering the site's bed. It's also able to keep the bacterial wall intact for a more natural healing process. This will prevent any long-term infections as you continue to heal. On top of being able to absorb a moderate amount of fluid, this breathable dressing has a shower-proof adhesive seal to avoid constant changes.
The bandage is available in a 4-inch x 8-inch size, allowing for up to 32 square inches of coverage. It's an optimal dressing for wound or surgical sites with slightly longer openings.
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects the Wound Site from Outside Contaminants
- Sorbact Acts as an Extra Layer of Protection
- Reduced Chance of Harmful Materials Entering the Site
- Bacterial Wall Stays Intact for a Natural Heal
- Absorbs a Moderate Amount of Fluid as it Heals
- Covers up to 32 Square Inches of Skin Space
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed Sorbact
- Overall Size: 4 Inch x 8 Inch
- Pad Size: 2 Inch x 6 Inch
- HCPCS: A6203
- Product Number: 7619903
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!