Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
BSN Medical 7619902 Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing is able to protect the wound site from being contaminated from anything that could come into contact with the wound bed. The wound dressing contains a coated layer of Sorbact that is able to help reduce the gathering of harmful microbes by providing an extra layer of protection between the skin and the bandage. Unlike silver and other antimicrobial dressings, Leukomed is able to irreversibly bind and inactivate bacteria through a process called hydrophobic interaction and keeps the cell wall intact for a more natural healing wound.
This dressing is available in a 3-inch x 6-inch size to cover up to 18 square inches of space. The pad size is 1.6 x 4.3 inches, giving the user the coverage needed for more elongated wound openings.
Product Features and Benefits
- Securely Covers Post-Surgical Wounds and Incisions
- Keeps Harmful Materials from Entering the Wound Bed
- Disallows Moisture Build Up with a Tight Seal
- Keeps the Cell Walls Intact for a Natural Heal
- Prevents Prolonged Infections to Shorten Heal Time
- Offers up to 18 Square Inches of Wound Coverage
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed Sorbact
- Overall Size: 3 Inch x 6 Inch
- Pad Size: 1.6 Inch x 4.3 Inch
- HCPCS: A6203
- Product Number: 7619902
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!