Other Sorbion product(s)
- Cutimed Sorbion Sachet S 7323206 | 10 x 10 cm | 4 x 4 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sana 7323325 | 22 x 12 cm | 9 x 5 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sana 7323322 | 12 x 12 cm | 5 x 5 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sana Multi Star 7323803 | 17 cm | 7 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sachet Multi Star Dressing 7323703 | 14 cm | 5.5 Inch by BSN
- Cutimed Sorbion Sachet Multi Star Dressing 7323701 | 8 cm | 3.5 Inch by BSN
Customers Also Bought
Cutimed® Sorbion® Sachet Border Dressing 7323604 has a framed adhesive to firmly stick to the skin as a primary dressing. The adhesive and protective backing is hypoallergenic to be sensitive to skin allergies. The backing is high performing and is breathable and flexible and shields the wound from external contaminants. But most of all, it's a hydroactive wound dressing.
BSN Medical produces the Cutimed® Sorbion® line of Super Absorbent Dressings using its exclusive Hydration Response Technology. The core is made of mechanically modified cellulose fibers and gel-forming polymers. This gives the dressing the ability to take in high amounts of wound exudate and bacteria and locks it in for the wound to heal faster. The gel maintains a moist wound environment, prevents wound maceration and controls odor.
The dressing offers a large surface area of 10 x 6 inches for larger wounds. It comfortably stays in place and can be worn up to four days without compromising performance. There are 10 dressings in a box. When needing to dress a smaller wound, Sachet Border is also offered in additional sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible Backing
- Gentle, Well Adhering Adhesive
- Breathable Barrier
- Controls Odor
- Core has Excellent Absorbency
- Long Wearing Time
- Locks in Germs
- Strong, No Risk of Core Leakage
- Prevents Wound Maceration
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Cutimed
- Item Number: 7323604
- Size: 10 x 6 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505
- For moderate to high exuding wounds such as venous, diabetic or pressure ulcers.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents