Other Elastomull product(s)
BSN Medical 02101000 Elastomull Gauze Stretch Roll is made for wound care sites of all types and works has a high elasticity, making it a very maneuverable bandage for controlling dermal edemas or bleeding. Made with cotton, viscose and polyamide, the gauze bandage is able stretch to fit on all parts of the body including joints such as elbows, knees and ankles. Despite its high cotton content Elastomull is virtually lint-free, reducing the risk of particle contamination as the wound heals.
Elastomull is three inches thick and measures at 4.1 yards in order to cover a lot of skin or be used for multiple purposes. This gauze bandage is non-sterile and has 12 rolls per box.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made for All Wound Types and Bleeding Control
- High Elasticity for More Skin Coverage
- Made with Three Materials for Stretch-to-Fit Coverage
- Virtually Lint Free to Avoid Site Contamination
- Over 12 Feet of Length to Cover Multiple Sites
- Stretchable Material to Cover Elbows and Knees
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Elastomull
- Size: 3 Inch x 4.1 Yards
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A4649
- Product Number: 02101000
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Elastomull
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!