Customers Also Bought
BorderedFoam Waterproof Bordered Foam Dressing is a hydrophilic (water-loving) wound dressing. It has an absorbent primary layer, with a waterproof, composite secondary layer, acting as both the primary and secondary dressing. The foam pad in the primary layer can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in fluid, while the composite secondary layer keeps the foam in place and prevents contamination.
This foam dressing maintains a moist wound environment, and it protects and cushions the wound. The hydrophilic foam's wicking ability decreases maceration issues usually encountered with foam dressings.
The dressing conforms easily to awkward areas. It can be used for the management of exudating partial and full thickness wounds.
These foam dressings can be used for:
- management of chronic and acute wounds
- lower extremity ulcers
- pressure ulcers (stages II, III, and IV)
- donor sites
- full thickness wounds
- lower to moderate exudating wounds
- partial and full thickness wounds
BorderedFoam Waterproof Bordered Foam Dressing is latex free, and is packaged for convenience in boxes of 10.BorderedFoam Waterproof Bordered Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- Acts as Both Primary and Secondary Dressing
- Hydrophilic, Absorbent Primary Dressing
- Waterproof, Composite Secondary Layer
- The foam pad in the primary layer can absorb up to 20 times its own weight.
- The secondary layer keeps the foam in place and prevents contamination.
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Protects and Cushions the Wound
- Its wicking ability decreases maceration issues usually encountered with foam dressings.
- Conforms Easily to Awkward Areas
- It can be used for management of exudating partial and full thickness wounds.
- Latex Free
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 10
- Item Number: 00297E
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history