Other Boost product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink is a great-tasting Oral Nutrition Supplement with Fiber from Nestle for those who need to augment their normal diet. Boost Plus is rich in vitamins and minerals and contains a blend of fibers to help promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria. Featuring great flavor, Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink is the Nutritional Supplement your patients will enjoy drinking. Vitamin- and mineral-fortified, the Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink contains CalciLock™ blend of essential nutrients to help support bone health. Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink also contains antioxidants (selenium, vitamins C & E and beta carotene) to help support a healthy immune system. Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink provides 360 cal per 8 ounce serving.
Boost Plus Provides Nutrition Support for the Following
- Inadequate oral intake.
- Protein-calorie malnutrition.
- Fluid restriction.
Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Features & Benefits
- Blend of 26 vitamins and minerals.
- Packaged in Tetra Brik cartons.
- Contains CalciLock™† blend of essential nutrients to help support bone health.CalciLock™ is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development.
- Antioxidants (selenium, vitamins C & E and beta carotene) to help support a healthy immune system.
- 3 g of PREBIO¹™, a blend of prebiotic fibers designed to help promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria and support a healthy digestive system.
- 14 grams high-quality protein to help maintain muscle.
Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink Specifications
- Boost Plus Nutrition Supplement Drink Product Numbers: 4390093138, 4390093238, 4390093331.
- Flavor Options: Very Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, Creamy Strawberry.
- Size: 8 ounces.
- Calories: 360.
- Protein Source: milk protein concentrate, calcium and sodium caseinates, soy protein isolate.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 15%
- Carbohydrate: 50%
- Fat: 35%
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose-free, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher.
- NPC:N Ratio 139:1
- n6:n3 Ratio 4.9:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water) Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry 670
- Water 78%
- Meets 100% RDI for 24 key micronutrients 1185 mL
- Fiber Content (Source) 3 g/8 fl oz (FOS, inulin)
- Not for individuals with galactosemia.
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Brik
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Boost Plus.
- Nestle Boost Plus Complete Nutritional Drink Nutrition Information.
- HCPCS code: B4152.
BOOST VHC Very High Calorie Ingredients
Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate and less than 1% of Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Caseinate, Gum Acacia, Fruictooligoaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Inulin (from Chicory), Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Sub Brand Boost
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the Use By date on orders today?Question by: Charley on Apr 7, 2015 4:17:00 PMMay 30 th 2016Answer by: Michael Slaymaker on Apr 11, 2015 7:53:59 PM