Customers Also Bought
ReliaMed, a manufacturer of fine medical supplies and devices, now has two great options for female incontinence management with their Moderate Bladder Control and Maximum Long Bladder Control Pads. Both moderate absorbency and heavy absorbency pads are uniquely made with a stay-dry strip that acts as a gentle buffer between the absorbent material and the skin to add another layer of separation to reduce chances of irritation.
The Bladder Control pads are contoured to fit the body's shape and the side elastics add to overall comfort. The comfort is heightened by the MaxSoft technology added to the padding. Each pad includes an adhesive strip to hold it securely in place. The pad absorbency material has an odor protection property and none of the pad carries any latex. These pads come in two sizes, one with moderate absorbency the other with a maximum capacity for liquid absorbency and is longer in length.
ReliaMed Bladder Control Pads Benefits and Features
- The pads come in two sizes, one for moderate the other for maximum absorbency.
- Each pad includes a strip to separate moisture from the skin.
- Ultra-soft, the padding is made of MaxSoft technology.
- Contoured and with side elastics, the pads are made with maximum comfort.
- The include odor protection and are latex free.
ReliaMed Bladder Control Pads Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: ZRBCP20, ZRBCP39
- Manufacturer: ReliaMed
- Absorbency: Moderate and Maximum
- HCPCS: A4520
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ReliaMed Absorption Moderate
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!