Other Portex product(s)
Another quality line of Bivona tracheostomy tubes, by Smiths Medical, the Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex tracheostomy tubes feature a unique design to accommodate patients with unusual anatomy or pathology. Because of its ability to adjust the flange and flex the tube, it can secure an airway for patients who may have severe trauma, a unique neck shape or those who are obese. These work well for such cases even without endotracheal tubes or tracheal stomas.
Smiths Medical describe the trach tubes as having similar attributes as their Bivona TTS in regards to the shaft, and the Mid-Range Aire-Cuf trach tubes with its Air-Cuf design.
The trach tubes a packaged sterile and come with a trach tie as well as an obturator/introducer device.
Bivona Aire-Cuf Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex Tracheostomy Tube Features and Benefits
- The silicone is soft and comfortable in the trachea.
- The design compensates for patients with severe trauma, thick neck, bull neck, and those who are obese.
- The clip-in obturator with hollow tip allows for changing the tube over guidewire.
- The adjustable neck flange will set to appropriate length
Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Trach Sizes:
- Inner Diameter: 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm
- Outer Diameter: 9.2mm, 10.6mm, 11.7mm, and 12.9mm
- Length: 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 75HA60, 75HA70, 75HA80, 75HA90
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex Rx Type Trach Tube
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!