Customers Also Bought
KindClamp is a penile incontinence clamp used to help men with urinary incontinence, including dribbling and leaking. This penis clamp can temporarily stop the flow of urine for those using BioDerm's Men's Liberty external catheter (not included). Manufactured by BioDerm, this male urinary clamp is made with plastic and soft foam. There is no metal or wires to rust or corrode. The upper arm is designed with a curve for a better fit and comfort.
Penile Clamp Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use incontinence clamp -- opens and closes with one hand.
- Design is also great for those with limited dexterity or hand strength.
- Durable plastic, long-lasting hinge and ultra soft foam.
- Enhanced durability and comfort.
- One size fits all. Fits small to large anatomy.
- No metal or wires to pinch or irritate.
- Skin-friendly clamp won't rust or corrode after washing.
- Curved upper arm for greater comfort.
Penile Clamp Product Specifications
- Product number: 2300
- Width: 3/4 Inch
- Length: 3 9/16 Inch
- Materials: engineered plastic and foam.
- HCPCS Code: A4356
- Manufacturer: BioDerm
Kind Clamp Instructions provide use and care information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- Fit, Size, Materials