Customers Also Bought
Big John Toilet Seats provide greater stability and comfort than regular toilet seats. The Big John Toilet Seat is not just for the Big and Tall or Plus Size consumers. Senior citizens and the physically impaired also find this Bariatric Toilet Seat a more stable seat. More stability results in fewer accidents in the bathroom. Anyone who just wants a more comfortable toilet seat will find the Big John Toilet Seats much more comfortable than standard toilet seats. It is great for people who are larger framed and bigger boned, but it's also great for senior citizens and the physically impaired, or even those with an average size who just want a more comfortable toilet seat. The stylish ergonomic design of the Big John Toilet Seat has a larger, more comfortable opening and a luxuriously contoured sitting surface that is roomier than any other toilet seat on the market. The Big John Toilet Seat is engineered to be tough for long lasting durability. Big John uses the highest-grade anti-microbial plastic that is both stain and chemical resistant.
Product Features & Benefits
- Durable continuous stainless steel hinges provides unbreakable strength where others fail.
- "One size fits all". Big John Toilet Seat has been uniquely engineered to perfectly fit either a Round or Elongated toilet bowl.
- Stabilizing "Rubber Bumpers" that literally grip the porcelain and keep the seat from any un-wanted shifting.
- Stain and chemical resistant.
- Width: 19-1/5"
- Length: 18-53/93"
- Height: 2-3/7"
- Hinges: 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Inside Dimensions: 14-2/9" Open Front to Back, 8-4/9" Opening
- Color Options: White or Cream
- Weight Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- ADA Compliant.
- High impact ABS hinges.
- Fits all standard toilets, round or elongated.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsi care for a person who would benefit from the big john open but I need 4 to 5 inches
of heightQuestion by: janet taylor cda on Jul 22, 2016 9:05:00 PMUnfortunately, Big John does not make a raised toilet seat.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 19, 2016 12:24:00 PMCan this seat be attached to a toilet frame and is it a raised seat.Question by: Mrs S Wilbore on Dec 9, 2016 6:23:00 AMIt can be attached to a toilet seat and is slightly raised for better comfort.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 17, 2017 11:31:00 AM
Based on your history
We had a little trouble installing it to get it tightened properly, but it is done.
A question: Is there a "seam" on the front of the seat from the interior side to the exterior side? We thought it might have been a crack; hopefully it is not. Please let us know.