Best Friend Mobility Dog Wheelchair fulfills a pet's impaired mobility needs. Designed to fit several dog sizes, the chairs have an adjustable height, length and width for maximum comfort and ease of use. With five different sizes to choose from, the wheelchair uses the dog's weight for the best fit possible. It is also very sturdy, lightweight and fully adjustable to fit your pet's needs, giving them the freedom to be able to go to more places and still have it function without a problem. The lightweight design allows your pet to adapt to the chair more quickly, move more easily and lets your pet sit in comfort regardless of size or dimensions. The chairs can accommodate pets weighing between 15-175 pounds and has a custom-built fit.
The typical adjustment period for your dog should be approximately two weeks. To begin their movement activity consider using treats for starters and as they progress, move forward with other rewards.
- Complete/Partial Rear Paralysis
- Lumbar or Thoracic Disc Injury
- Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Rear Leg Pain or Weakness
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Neurological Impairment
- Surgical Recovery
- Hip Dysplasia
Product Features and Benefits
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support
- Non-rust stainless hardware— very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- All-terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
- Double Extra Small Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Extra Small Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Small Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Medium Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
- Large Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- Extra Large Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
Picking the Right Size Wheelchair for Your Dog
Small Dog Wheelchair Assembly (1:48 minutes)
Large Dog Wheelchair Assembly (8:18 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Best Friend Mobility Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIf my dog cannot use this, can it be returned?Question by: Eleanor Van Inwegen on Jul 15, 2016 5:40:00 PMWe have several policies in place regarding returns. We recommend reading through our return policy located at the following link: vitalitymedical.com/policy/returns-policy/Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 22, 2016 4:23:00 PM