Customers Also Bought
The Bergan Elite Gourmet Feeder gives dogs and cats a convenient place to access their food and water at all times. The Bergan Elite Gourmet Dog Feeder holds up to 13 pounds of dry dog food while the Bergan Petite Gourmet Dog Feeder can hold up to 6 pounds of dry dog food.
Bergan not only offers dog feeders, but they also have containers specifically designed to supply fresh water to your dog throughout the day. Both the feeder and waterer have a large opening that makes filling and cleaning simple. These pet feeders and waterers are not only great for dogs, but the petite version can be the perfect food dish for cats as well, as the petite feeder is recommended for smaller animals.
Product Features and Benefits
- Two Sizes to Fit All Breeds of Pets
- Ideal for Feeding Dogs and Cats
- Attractive Navy-Blue Color
- Provides Water and Food to Pets
How to Choose the Right Feeding Bowl for Your Dog
Depending on the breed and size of the dog, there are considerations that could impact the dog's eating habits and routine.
First, choose a bowl that is the right size for the dog. Long ears or a long snout may make it difficult for dogs to eat out of a shallow bowl. Shallow dishes are generally better for smaller breeds or puppies. For extra playful dogs, a dish with a rubber base can help prevent messes.
For older or taller breeds of pups, it may be best to have an elevated feeder like the Bergan Elevated Dog Dish that allows them to bend less to reach their food. This will take the strain off of joints and neck muscles.
How to Choose a Dog Dish by Material
- Stainless Steel - Highly Durable
- Ceramic - Attractive and Stylish Design
- Plastic - Economic Choice, but Not Optimal for High-Chewing Dogs
- Collapsible - Ideal for Dog Owners and Pets On the Go
- Manufacturer: Bergan
- Product Numbers: 11765, 11775, 11760, 11770, 11780
- Color: Navy Blue
- Sizes: Elite (Large), Petite (Small)
- Application: Dog Feeder & Waterer
- Additional Information