Customers Also Bought
BD PrecisionGlide Conventional Needles are available in a wide range of gauges, lengths, and bevel designs. The large inner diameter of thin wall needles is designed to allow the use of a smaller, more comfortable gauge size with increased flow rates over regular walled needles. Thin wall needles are also designed to facilitate the injection of high-viscosity fluids. Becton Dickinson PrecisionGlide Needles are available with Regular Bevel. BD PrecisionGlide Needles are sterile and Latex-free. Standard Luer Lock Connection.
- Manufacturer #: BD 305106, BD 305122, BD 305125, BD 305127, BD 305136, BD 305143, BD 305145, BD 305155, BD 305165, BD 305167, BD 305175, BD 305176, BD 305186, BD 305195, BD 305196, BD 305197, BD 305198.
- Length: 1/2 Inch.
- Gauge: 30 Gauge, 27 Gauge, 25 Gauge, 23 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 18 Gauge, 16 Gauge.
- Application: Hypodermic Needle:
- Bevel Type: Regular Bevel: Color Code: Beige.
- Hub Connecting Type: Standard Luer Connection.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Type: Without Safety.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Type: Dermotology Use.
- Brand: PrecisionGlide™
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it possible to order BD PrecisionGlide Needles with identification numbers: REF 305190 and REF 305136Question by: Norma on Aug 28, 2019 4:25:00 PMIf we do not list them on our site, we are sometimes able to special order them if they are available. Please call our customer service to see if we are able to order them for you at 1-800-397-5899.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Aug 29, 2019 1:19:00 PM