Customers Also Bought
BD PrecisionGlide Needles are available in a wide range of gauges, lengths, and bevel designs. The large inner diameter of thin wall needles is designed to allow the use of a smaller, more comfortable gauge size with increased flow rates over regular walled needles. Thin wall needles are also designed to facilitate the injection of high-viscosity fluids. Becton Dickinson PrecisionGlide Needles are available with Regular Bevel. BD PrecisionGlide Needles are sterile and Latex-free. Standard Luer Lock Connection.
BD PrecisionGlide Needles Specifications
- BD PrecisionGlide Needles Manufacturer #: 305106, 305122, 305125, 305127, 305136, 305143, 305145, 305155, 305165, 305167, 305175, 305176, 305186, 305195, 305196, 305197, 305198.
- Length: 1/2 Inch.
- Gauge: 30 Gauge.
- Application: Hypodermic Needle:
- Bevel Type: Regular Bevel: Color Code: Beige.
- Hub Connecting Type: Standard Luer Connection.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Type: Without Safety.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Type: Dermotology Use.
- Brand: PrecisionGlide™
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- they work
- the line we use does not have a locking mechanism
- High Quality American Made
- Perfect for my shots
I found it!
I recommend your site highly!
Thank you Vitality!