Customers Also Bought
BD PrecisionGlide Conventional Needles are available in a wide range of gauges, lengths, and bevel designs. The large inner diameter of thin wall needles is designed to allow the use of a smaller, more comfortable gauge size with increased flow rates over regular walled needles. Thin wall needles are also designed to facilitate the injection of high-viscosity fluids. Becton Dickinson PrecisionGlide Needles are available with Regular Bevel. BD PrecisionGlide Needles are sterile and Latex-free. Standard Luer Lock Connection.
- Manufacturer #: BD 305106, BD 305122, BD 305125, BD 305127, BD 305136, BD 305143, BD 305145, BD 305155, BD 305165, BD 305167, BD 305175, BD 305176, BD 305186, BD 305195, BD 305196, BD 305197, BD 305198.
- Length: 1/2 Inch.
- Gauge: 30 Gauge, 27 Gauge, 25 Gauge, 23 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 18 Gauge, 16 Gauge.
- Application: Hypodermic Needle:
- Bevel Type: Regular Bevel: Color Code: Beige.
- Hub Connecting Type: Standard Luer Connection.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Type: Without Safety.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Type: Dermotology Use.
- Brand: PrecisionGlide™
- Manufacturer: Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
I found it!
I recommend your site highly!
Thank you Vitality!