Customers Also Bought
Bard Tracheal Open Suction Latex Rubber Catheters are made of long, flexible red rubber to enter the patient's airway to remove respiratory mucus secretions. Using a Suction Catheter helps the patient breath better when patient is unable to remove mucus and on their own. Make sure to use latex-free tracheal catheters for patients with allergic reactions to natural latex rubber. You may want to check out Tracheal Suction Catheter Kits when wanting an all-in-one package with gloves, mucus storage It comes with a collection container to contain the secretions and provide easy disposal.
The suction catheter with a Whistle Tip offers a terminal opening and a lateral opening and the Coude Tip catheter offers an elbow when trachea has restrictions. Choose from Latex Tracheal Open Suction Catheters - 16 Inch Whistle Tip with Funnel End (Bard 0108100), 18 Inch Coude Tip with Funnel End (Bard 0128150) and 18 Inch Whistle Tip with Thumb Valve (Bard 0128190).
Features and Benefits
- Flexible and Bendable Tubing for Easy Placement
- Effectively Removes Mucus Buildup in Bronchi
- Helps Patient Breath Better
- Open End
- Variety of Sizes
- Manufacturer: Bard
- Product Numbers: 0128100, 0128150, 0128190
- French Size Options: 10/12 Fr, 14/16 Fr, 17/19 Fr
- Tip Options: Whistle Tip, Coude Tip
- Quantity: Each, Case of 100
- Tubing Color: Red
- Material: Natural Rubber Latex
- Latex: Yes
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history