Scanpor Tape Refills are designed to secure primary dressings such as the Allevyn Non-Adhesive Foam dressings to wound sites. They are hypoallergenic and latex-free for safe use on a wide range of patients. Also, the non-woven tape is designed for a single use, so should be changed with the dressing. This prevents contamination. The non-woven design makes tearing the tape with your hand a breeze for quick application. In addition, the rolls of tape are available in 1 or 2 inch widths to meet each patient's individual needs.
Scanpor Tape Refills Features and Benefits
- Single Use Design Prevents Contamination
- Hypoallergenic and Latex-Free for Reduced Allergic Reactions
- Designed to Keep Primary Dressings in Place
- Product Number: 968622, 968624
- Color: White
- Length: 11 Yards
- Width: 1, 2 Inch
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!