Customers Also Bought
Bard Latex Bronchial Catheter Kits are to be used in conjunction with a suction machine for the purpose of keeping the airway clear from secretion and prevent plugging. The Bronchial Suction Latex Catheter Kit with 10-12 FR. (Bard 0140090) and 14-16 FR. (Bard 0140100) contains a red rubber latex bronchial catheter with thumb valve, two vinyl gloves, and a pop-up solution container in a convenient peel-open package.
To use, connect one end of the suction catheter to a collection container (suction canister) and suction device. The open end is then advanced through the airway (endotracheal or tracheostomy tube) to remove secretions quickly before breathing is impaired.
Features and Benefits
- Comes in a Convenient Peel-back Kit
- Use with Suction Device
- Helps Prevent Plugging
- Contains: Red Rubber Latex Catheter with Thumb Valve, Two Vinyl Gloves, Pop-up Solution container
- Convenient Peel-open Package
- Helps Remove Secretions Quickly
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Item Numbers: 0140090, 0140100
- Quantity: Each, Case/50
- Catheter Sizes: 10-12 FR. (0140090), 14-16 FR. (0140100)
- Length: 18 Inches.
- Latex Indicator: Contains Natural Rubber Latex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow many holes are in the tip of the hose for suction and if more than one (one at tip and 2 at side?) - are they angled? Thank you! Lisa OQuestion by: Lisa OFarrell on Aug 10, 2019 3:24:00 PMThere is one eye and a whistle tip. The whistle tip is angled.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Aug 13, 2019 12:18:00 PM
Based on your history