Amoena’s Balance partial breast shapers create the perfect outline whether you've had breast-conserving surgery or want to even out your shape following breast reconstruction. Partials are also ideal for individuals with naturally uneven breast development. The Balance Oval Delta 283A and Oval Delta 283B are part of the Balance Partials breast shaper line offering two thicknesses in the oval shape that's helpful for coverage after lumpectomy or breast reconstruction.
The Balance Oval Delta 283A partial is a thinner form and the Delta 282B offers a thinker form when more volume is needed. The oval shell consists of a two-layer form with extra soft regular weighted silicone integrated with Amoena's Comfort+ technology to reduce perspiration behind the form by regulating the temperature to keep you cool and comfortable. The Comfort+ gives the backside of the form a lightweight silicone that's super soft and is gentle to the scar tissue. The form is covered in a luxurious soft film that has finely tapered edges to mold to the body.
Amoena Oval 283A and Oval 283B partial breast forms can be placed on either the left or right breast. It can be placed directly on the chest wall or inserted into the built-in bilateral pockets of an Amoena mastectomy bra such as the Amoena Ella Soft Mastectomy Bra .
Features and Benefits:
- Two Thickness Offered
- Extra Soft Silicone
- Temperature Regulating Material
- Long Wear-Time
- Smooth Appearance
- Sensitive to Skin
- Manufacturer: Amoena
- Application: Post-Surgery or Breast Unevenness
- Storage Case Included
- Shape: Oval
- Color: Ivory
- Warranty: 2 Years
- HCPC Code: L8030
- Oval 283A Item Numbers: 528301A, 528303A, 528305A, 528307A, 528309A
- Oval 283B Item Numbers: 528301B, 528303B, 528305B, 528307B, 528309B
- Sizes: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
- Form and Partial Fitting Chart
Care and Storage:
- Amoena recommends daily cleaning to ensure breast symmetry shapers remain in good condition. Breast forms should be cleaned with a gentle soap, such as the Amoena Soft Cleanser and lukewarm water. The form can be dried with a soft cloth or towel.
- The use of talcum powder and body lotions on or around the area where the breast form is placed should be avoided.
- When not in use, the breast form should be kept in the cradle provided in the soft carrying case or breast form box.
- Always refer to the care instructions listed in the specific product packaging for full details.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!