Customers Also Bought
The Balance Delta 282B partial breast shapers by Amoena offers a thicker triangular shell than its counterpart Delta 282A, when more volume is needed. Surgery types, sites and the amount of missing breast tissue vary from one women to another following a lumpectomy or breast reconstruction. Amoena Balance Partials come in multiple shapes and sizes and can be rotated to fill in where it's needed most. Its symmetrical shape also allows the shaper to be worn on either the left or right breast.
The construction of the Delta 282B consists of two-layers. It begins with a extra soft silicone and then integrated with its Comfort+ layer which is temperature regulating technology to keep you cool and comfortable. This added comfort will allow for a longer wear-time. A thin film covers the back to cling gently to the sensitive operated breast.
Amoena Delta 282B partial breast forms not only offer a solution for women following breast saving surgery, radiotherapy and reconstruction but it's also a great option for women with naturally uneven breasts. The shaper creates a nice feminine silhouette as the finely tapered edges join with the body for a natural look.
The Delta 282B Partial can be placed directly on the chest wall or inserted into a mastectomy bra such as the Amoena Ella Soft Mastectomy Bra .
Features and Benefits:
- Thicker Form Design
- Extra Soft Silicone
- Temperature Regulating Material
- Long Wear-Time
- Smooth Appearance
- Sensitive to Skin
- Manufacturer: Amoena
- Application: Post-Surgery or Breast Unevenness
- Storage Case Included
- Color: Ivory
- Warranty: 2 Years
- HCPC Code: L8030
- Item Numbers: 5282B02, 5282B04, 5282B06, 5282B08, 5282B10
- Sizes: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
- Form and Partial Fitting Chart
Care and Storage:
- Amoena recommends daily cleaning to ensure breast symmetry shapers remain in good condition. Breast forms should be cleaned with a gentle soap, such as the Amoena Soft Cleanser and lukewarm water. The form can be dried with a soft cloth or towel.
- The use of talcum powder and body lotions on or around the area where the breast form is placed should be avoided.
- When not in use, the breast form should be kept in the cradle provided in the soft carrying case or breast form box.
- Always refer to the care instructions listed in the specific product packaging for full details.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!