Customers Also Bought
Surgery types, sites and the amount of missing breast tissue vary from one women to another following a lumpectomy or breast reconstruction. Amoena Balance Partials come in multiple shapes, sizes and thicknesses - and can be rotated to fill in where it's needed most. The Balance Delta 282A partial breast shapers offer a thin symmetrical triangular shell allowing the shaper to be worn on either the right or left breast. It's made with two-layers, an extra soft silicone and an integrated Comfort+ layer, which is temperature regulating technology to keep you cool and comfortable and allow for a longer wear-time. It's then covered with a thin film to cling gently to the sensitive breast.
Amoena Delta 282A partial breast forms not only offer a solution for women following breast saving surgery, radiotherapy and reconstruction but it's also ideal for women with naturally uneven breasts. A silhouette is created with the finely tapered edges that join with the body for a natural look. This design matches to a woman’s curves with a smooth appearance.
The Delta 282A Partial can be placed directly on the chest wall or inserted into a mastectomy bra such as the Ella Soft Mastectomy Bra by Amoena.
Features and Benefits:
- Thin Design
- Extra Soft Silicone
- Temperature Regulating Material
- Long Wear-Time
- Smooth Appearance
- Sensitive to Skin
- Manufacturer: Amoena
- Application: Post- Breast Surgery or Breast Unevenness
- Storage Case Included
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Color: Ivory
- HCPC Code: L8030
- Item Numbers: 528202A, 528204A, 528206A, 528208A, 528210A
- Sizes: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
- Form and Partial Fitting Chart
Care and Storage:
- Amoena recommends daily cleaning to ensure breast symmetry shapers remain in good condition. Breast forms should be cleaned with a gentle soap, such as the Amoena Soft Cleanser and lukewarm water. The form can be dried with a soft cloth or towel.
- The use of talcum powder and body lotions on or around the area where the breast form is placed should be avoided.
- When not in use, the breast form should be kept in the cradle provided in the soft carrying case or breast form box.
- Always refer to the care instructions listed in the specific product packaging for full details.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!