The Ava Soft Bra is an exceptionally well-made, wire-free mastectomy bra by Amoena. The Ava bra has soft supportive cups ideal for full breast shapes. The M-frame offers more coverage to accommodate fuller figures as well. To restore a woman's natural silhouette, post mastectomy, built-in bilateral bra pockets hold the Amoena Breast Forms to add symmetry. The pockets work together with the wider underband and full center front to keep the forms secured and discreet. The wider underband hides mastectomy scars without rubbing on these sensitive areas.
The straps are adjustable and elastic to not put strain on the shoulders. As sizes increase, the straps become more rigid and an additional row of hook and eye closures help maintain support. All Amoena Bras have a soft backing for a comfortable fit. The soft and feminine pearl beige color will wear well under lighter clothing; more colors and sizes are available upon request, call for pricing.
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable Mastectomy Bra
- Bra Creates a Natural Shape
- Bilateral Pockets for Breast Forms
- No Underwire
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Seamless and Smooth
- Sizes: 38-52 B, C; 38-46 D, DD (Size 34 and 36 Upon Request)
- Color: Pearl Beige
- Materials: Nylon, Spandex
- Fit: Fuller Figures and Fuller Breast Shapes
- Hook and Eye Closure: 3 and 4 Rows
- HCPC Code: L8000
- Amoena Bra Sizing Chart
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach.
- After washing bra, ensure that it has been well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric. Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow.
- DO NOT tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole.
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!