Customers Also Bought
Attends Briefs with Waistband has a soft, cloth-like inner liner that is gentle against the skin. These incontinence briefs are designed for maximum comfort, dryness, and secure protection. Manufactured with a soft non-woven topsheet, these disposable briefs come with six refastenable tape tabs, and a stretchable waistband. The waistband is soft and comfortable. Features the patented Perma-Dry® Patch technology that actually lowers the pH of urine for ultimate skin wellness, dryness, and odor control.
Attends Briefs Features & Benefits
- Soft-stretch waistband for comfort and fit.
- Soft, cloth-like inner liner is gentle against the skin.
- Poly outer covering prevents leakage and provides ease of positioning.
- Super absorbent polymer locks fluids in the core and helps prevent odor.
- Six standard tape tabs for custom fit.
- White color for discreet wear.
Attends Insert Pads Specifications
- Attends Insert Pads Product Number: BRW102044, BRW102088, BRW103036, BRW103072.
- Sizes: Medium, Large.
- Waist Size: 32-44 Inch, 45-58 Inch.
- Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinent Briefs.
- Backing Material: Poly.
- Topsheet Material: Nonwoven.
- Color: White.
- Fastener Type: Resealable Tabs
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers..
- Gender: Unisex.
- Type: Waistband Style.
- Users: Adults.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- Brand: Attends®.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre these diapers plastic white in largeQuestion by: Shawn parsons on Jun 25, 2015 8:22:50 AMHello Mr. Parsons,
The inner lining is made of a cloth-like material and the outside is made of a polymer. It is not stated specifically whether the polymer is a mixture of plastic or not. For more product information, we recommend calling the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 24, 2016 2:51:00 PM
Based on your history
- It just does what an incontinence brief is supposed to do
- It's not discreet
- Plastic Backing, Waistband and Comfort
- Plastic back, waistband, and the overall look
- Cotton separates when you walk a lot
- It could be made alot thicker
- Fits very well dose not leak