Customers Also Bought
Attends Briefs is designed with a Rapid Lock System. These incontinence briefs provide superior acquisition and skin wellness. These adult briefs are constructed with additional super absorbent polymer and cellulose fibers to provide more absorbency. Attends Breathable Briefs are equipped with a triple-tier moisture locking system that includes cellulous fibers, microporous acquisition layer, and super absorbent polymer. This moisture absorbing system offers exponential improvements in absorbency while promoting skin health and managing odor. Breathable side panels allow more air for drier and healthier skin. A moisture-proof lining prevents leakage.
Attends Briefs Features and Benefits
- Extra-wide comfort flex tabs.
- Provides heavy to severe incontinence protection.
- Breathable side panels allow more air flow for drier, healthier skin, while moisture-proof lining prevents leakage.
- Non-woven, cloth-like inner AND outer cover is softer and quieter, providing comfort and dignity.
- Comfort Flex-Tabs are soft, flexible and can refasten anywhere on the brief.
- Rapid Lock System® provides superior acquisition, skin wellness, dryness and odor control.
Attends Breathable Briefs Specifications
- Attends Incontinence Briefs Product Numbers: BRBX10, BRBX20, BRBX25, BRBX30, BRBX40.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Regular, Large, X-Large.
- Waist / Hip Sizing Range: 20-31 Inch, 32-44 Inch, 45-58 Inch, 58-63 Inch.
- Absorbent Capacity: Extra Heavy Absorbency.
- Application: Incontinent Brief.
- Backing Material: Cloth-Like.
- Color: White.
- Fastener Type: Resealable Tabs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Topsheet Material: Nonwoven.
- Type: Full Mat Body Shaped.
- User: Adult.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- Brand: Attends®.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Codes: A4526, T4522.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI thought I ordered pullup briefs, but
they were tab-style when I received them.
What's your return policy?Question by: Leonard Amero on Oct 15, 2017 11:26:00 AMWe have several policies in place regarding returns. We recommend reading through our return policy located at the following link: vitalitymedical.com/policy/returns-policyAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 18, 2017 10:20:00 AM
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
- no dislikes