Customers Also Bought
Assista Rails, manufactured by HealthCraft Products, are bed support rails that attach directly to the bed frame. These Bed Support Rails assist a person in getting in and out of bed or repositioning themselves in bed. The U-shaped design is large enough to be useful, but small enough that is not in the way. This Bed Safety Rail is easy to use. It slides between the mattress and the frame and secures to the frame with a strap.
The Assista Rail has non-latex grips with traction, so that hands will not slip when grabbing the rail. The durable, steel frame of the bed safety rail is coated in an antimicrobial powder coat. This prevents bacterial build-up and promotes good health. The optional Assista Cane mounts directly to the Assista Rail Bed Rail and is made from the same durable steel with a soft foam grip. The Assista Cane is accessed by releasing a quick-release strap. Use the Assista Cane throughout the day and then reattach it to the Assista Rail when returning to bed.
Please note: Healthcraft products are shipped from Canada and therefore cannot be expedited faster than the standard 3-5 day shipping.
Features and Benefits
- Antimicrobial Powdercoat Promotes Wellness
- Soft Cushion Traction Grips
- Easy to Use
- Safety Strap Attaches to the Bed Frame
- Easy Installation Between Box Spring and Mattress with Safety Strap
- Concealed Rails and Clips
- Manufacturer: HealthCraft Products
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat, White
- Grip Material: EVA Foam
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Rail Diameter: 1 Inch
- Rail Width: 19.75 Inches
- Rail Height: 18-22 Inches
- Product Number: AST-S-4 (Pack of 4)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information