Arcorail Bed Rails for Seniors are rotating bedside handrails that extend individuals optimal mobility in the home, and clinical and hospital settings. This bed rail securely attaches to a metal bed frame and will assist you with repositioning, sitting-up, balancing, standing, or even transferring to a chair or wheelchair. The Arcorail functions by locking in place every 90 degrees, which offers its users increased security coupled with convenience.
Product Features and Benefits
- Attaches securely to a metal bed frame.
- Design assists you with sitting-up, repositioning, standing, or transferring.
- Professional grade construction.
- Coating is antibacterial.
- Rotates 360°.
- Safely locks in place every 90 degrees.
- Easy to assemble.
- Used for homecare or retirement homes.
- Product Number: 70000.
- Dimensions: 15 L x 5 W x 22 H Inch.
- Height Adjustable: 3 settings.
- Upper Loop: 14 W x 6 H Inch.
- Lower Loop: 10 W x 5 H Inch.
- Grab Area Width: 14 Inch.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Meets 4 Inch gap regulation.
- Material: Steel.
- Application: To assist with stability and fall prevention.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Manufacturer: Arcorail.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this attach to a hospital bed?Question by: Marianne on Apr 7, 2017 12:07:00 PMThis item attaches to the metal bedrail of any bed; including hospital style beds.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 5, 2018 10:43:00 AM