Customers Also Bought
Arcorail Bed Rails for Seniors are rotating bedside handrails that extend individuals optimal mobility in the home, and clinical and hospital settings. This bed rail securely attaches to a metal bed frame and will assist you with repositioning, sitting-up, balancing, standing, or even transferring to a chair or wheelchair. The Arcorail functions by locking in place every 90 degrees, which offers its users increased security coupled with convenience.
Product Features and Benefits
- Attaches securely to a metal bed frame.
- Design assists you with sitting-up, repositioning, standing, or transferring.
- Professional grade construction.
- Coating is antibacterial.
- Rotates 360°.
- Safely locks in place every 90 degrees.
- Easy to assemble.
- Used for homecare or retirement homes.
- Product Number: 70000.
- Dimensions: 15 L x 5 W x 22 H Inch.
- Height Adjustable: 3 settings.
- Upper Loop: 14 W x 6 H Inch.
- Lower Loop: 10 W x 5 H Inch.
- Grab Area Width: 14 Inch.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Meets 4 Inch gap regulation.
- Material: Steel.
- Application: To assist with stability and fall prevention.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Manufacturer: Arcorail.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A