The Aquatec Wide Bath Lift, by Clark Health Care Products, are motorized chairs to conveniently lower and raise a bather into and out of a standard bathtub. These bathing chairs are especially convenient for people who have physical limitations that make it impossible to bathe unassisted otherwise. Virtually the same as the standard Aquatec Bathlift, this version has a unique feature in that in includes a wider chair to expand the width to fit larger bath basins, like jetted bath tubs and Jacuzzis.
The Aquatec Wide Bathlift is a type of Patient Lift raises up to the lip of the bath basin to allow one to ease in an out of the bath water safely. The chair is controlled with a wand remote that is wired to the unit. The reclining backrest will let the bather ease back as much as 40 degrees and relax as well as provide an angle to wash and rinse the hair. The Aquatec chair is affixed to the basin with built-in suction cups on the bottom.
Aquatec bathlifts are constructed from reinforced plastic and stainless steel components. The chair comes with a non-slip surface and comfort covers. The chair covers are removable and machine washable. The motor comes with a safety feature that will not allow the lift to lower if there is not enough battery power to as to ease any worry about getting stuck in the lowered position. If the battery runs low, a light on the remote will illuminate prompting the user to plug in and charge the battery.
Aquatec Wide Bathlift Features and Benefits
- The bath lift will raise and lower bathers who could otherwise not enter a bath by themselves.
- The chair comes with a non-slip surface and washable covers.
- The seat is contoured to prevent slipping off.
- Suction cups on the bottom of the chair keep it from slipping.
- The chair has a stable and rust-free frame, reinforced lifting scissors and bottom plate.
- The backrest reclines up to 40 percent.
- The lift is powered by battery alone and will not present a wire as a shock or tripping hazard.
Aquatec Battery Powered Bathlift Specifications
- Manufacturer: Clarke Home Health Care
- Lift Range: 2.5 Feet
- Reclining Range: 40 Degrees
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Weight: 29 lbs
- 24 Inches Long
- 15 Inches Wide
- 15 Inches Height
- Capacity: 300lbs
- Seat Widths: 14.75 Inches (Without Flaps); 35.5 Inch (With Flaps)
- Sitting Area Length: 19 Inch
- Maximum Seat Height: 2.5 Feet
- Backrest Width: 14 Inches
- Backrest Height: 26 Inches
- Total Length with Backrest Down: 33 Inches
- Total Height (With Backrest): 42 Inches
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Manufacturer Number: A1471650 (White), A1471651 (Blue)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aquatec Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes the bath lift have to be installed professionally?Question by: D.Durant on Dec 8, 2015 6:54:21 AMThis item doesn't require professional installation.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 8, 2016 3:55:00 PM