Aquacel AG Hydrofiber Wound Dressing with Ionic Silver is a dual-purpose, antimicrobial wound treatment dressing that actively absorbs exudate with the gentle power of ionic silver. This effective dressing is a non-invasive solution for wound care management that kills a broad spectrum of wound pathogens.
Aquacel AG Hydrofiber Wound Dressing with Ionic Silver incorporates unique Hydrofiber Technology with 1.2% silver and combines all of the optimal gelling characteristics of Hydrofiber Technology with the broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties of ionic silver to provide an effective wound treatment for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds. If you're searching for an effective wound care management the decreases the risks of infection, look no farther than this effective and gentle dressing.
Aquacel AG Hydrofiber Wound Dressing with Ionic Silver Features and Benefits
- Dual-purpose antimicrobial dressing absorbs with the power of ionic silver.
- Kills a broad spectrum of wound pathogens in the dressing that can cause infection.
- Indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds where there is an infection or an increased risk of infection.
Aquacel AG Hydrofiber Wound Dressing with Ionic Silver Specifications
- Product Numbers: 403765, 403771
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Size: 4 x 4.75 Inch (403765), 0.75 x 18 Ribbon (403771)
- 1.2 Percent Silver
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the actual width of product 420128 and the percentage of silver.Question by: Tom irvin on Jun 11, 2017 7:15:00 PMActual width is .4 Inches. Percentage of silver is listed at 1.2 percent, according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 12, 2017 9:22:00 AM