Customers Also Bought
Aqua Creek Products Ambassador Pool Lift is the perfect pool lift for pools that contain wide gutters, spa benches and other curb-like rises that could interfere with the opportunity to get into the water. An extended reach feature is able to lift a person over any partially-raised pool wall or wide curbs as well. A setback range of 18-38 inches makes it more versatile for placement as well.
Each patient lift is entirely constructed with stainless steel and has a powder coat finish for additional durability. A pull-out leg rest gives the user the ability to safely place their feet/legs in position before entering the water, ensuring safe entry. For added security an adjustable lap belt will tightly secure anyone to the seat. Once they're in the water the seated person can lift each armrest for better exiting access from the seat.
The handset is water-resistant, allowing it to get wet but should not be completely submerged in water at any time. The battery is rechargeable and has a wall-mount charger for better access to a station. The structure and electronics start with a five year warranty. The system is able to hold up to 350 pounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Clears Wide Gutters and Spa Benches
- Extended Reach for Higher Curbed Pools
- Setback Range for Better Versatility
- Stainless Steel Construction for Strength
- Powder Coat Finish for Added Durability
- Raise and Lower Armrests for Convenience
- Water-Resistant Handset for Controller Safety
- Wall Mount Allows Better Access to the Handset
- Additional Information
Additional InformationProduct Specifications
- Setback Range19-38 Inches
- ADA CompliantYes
- Flip up ArmsYes
- Available ColorsBlue, Beige, Gray, White
- ClearanceVariable by Wall Height/Width
- Product NumbersF-PPXRD-NA, F-PPXRD-R
- Product Weight150 Pounds
- Weight Capacity350 Pounds
- Structural Components5 Years
- ElectronicsPro-rated 5 Year
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A