Customers Also Bought
Apollo Essence Side Entry Bathing Spa, by Apollo Bath, is a marine-grade hydrotherapy bathing system that combines the functionality of industrial-level units with the aesthetics of a spa. The Apollo Essence was designed to complement the contemporary residential appearance of today's assisted living facilities while simultaneously providing an easy, safe, and secure bathing experience for residents and caregivers. The 40-inch-wide side-entry system was designed to provide years of reliable service, be easy to use and maintain, and provide an outstanding return investment for your facility.
Apollo Essence Side Entry Bathing Spa features a contoured seat design that drains water away from the resident, which increases resident hygiene, with a built-in lumbar support and ADA-compliant seat height, all encased in a high quality fiberglass shell that can easily accommodate residents up to 500 pounds. The Essence also features a waterfall filling system to minimize splashing, as well as a built-in automatic cleaning and disinfecting system to help prevent the spreading of bacteria.
Apollo Essence Side Entry Bathing Spa Features and Benefits:
- Marine-Grade Fiberglass Shell Can Easily Accommodate Residents Up to 500 Pounds.
- 40 Inch Wide Door For Easy and Safe Entry.
- Contoured Seat Design Drains Water Away From Resident, Increasing Resident Hygiene.
- Built-In Lumbar Support, with an ADA Compliant Seat Height.
- A Waterfall Filling System to Minimize Splashing.
- Smooth, Powered Door Closure System is the Quietest on the Market.
- Removable Side Panels For Convenient Access to Plumbing Components.
- Built-In Automatic Cleaning and Disinfecting System.
- Available In Four Configurations to Meet the Space Requirements of Your Facility: Left Corner, Right Corner, Back Peninsula, Alcove.
Apollo Essence Side Entry Bathing Spa Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Apollo Bath Corporation
- Tub: 59.51 Inch L x 33.63 Inch W x 40.75 Inch H
- With Side Panels: 61.63 Inch L x 34.88 Inch W x 40.75 Inch H
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: Dedicated 115 VAC Plug-In Receptacle Protected By a 15A GFCI Circuit Breaker (Not Supplied).
- Door Control: 24 VDC Maintained, IP 65, Dust Proof, Water Resistant, Sealed Push-Button Switch For Operation of Powered Door. Emergency Release for Door in Case of Power Failure.
- Tub Fill: RADA Thermoscopic Mixing Valve; ASSE 1016 Certified.
- Shower: Hand Held with 84 Inch ANSI A112.18.1 Hose.
- Tub Entry: Door with 40 Inch Opening and 10.25 Inch Entry Height.
- Whirlpool Jets: Three Whirlpool Jets with Adjustable Nozzles.
- Air Spa Blower Motor: 900W Variable Speed, Thermally Protected Blower Motor with 300W Ceramic Heating Element, 120 VAC; 11.5 A; 60 HZ.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142202
- Product Number: WP7101A
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Apollo Corporation
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!