Customers Also Bought
Apollo Cream provides quick relief by soothing burned, irritated skin and relieving itch caused by skin breakdown from incontinence and wound drainage. The soothing cream offers a conditioning barrier for sore and inflamed skin and can be used for an assortment of uses such as: healing chapped and dry skin from elements or psoriasis, perspiration irritations, perineal care, ostomy care, insect bites, pressure ulcer prevention and relieving skin due to radiation and chemotherapy. Apollo Cream promotes healing with natural Vitamin A, D and lanolin oil with natural bees wax as a protective property to shield the skin from future irritants. Apollo Cream glides smoothly onto the skin and vanishes as it penetrates leaving skin soft and renewed and never greasy.
Apollo's Incontinence Care Personal Combo Pack and the Incontinence Care Value Pack are ideal options for those looking for a care kit that will match their personal needs. Instead of purchasing each item seperately, these kits come with cream, foaming body cleanser and a fresh linen scented air freshener. All the things required to help you feel (and smell) fresh and clean.
Choose from 2 oz, 4 oz and 8 oz tubes or a 16 oz bottle with an easy-to-use pump. The smaller sizes are ideal for travel for discrete storage.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Directions, and First Aid Measures
Features and Benefits:
- Four Handy Sizes
- Variety of Uses
- Soothes Burned and Scraped Skin
- Relieves Itching Skin
- Great for Incontinence Skin Care
- Promotes healing of Dry and Chapped Skin
- Non-Greasy Formula
- Applies Smoothly
- Absorbs Quickly
- Leaves Skin Soft and Renewed
- Natural Ingredients
- Protective Ingredient to Prevent Further Skin Irritation
- Convenient Pump with 16 oz size
- Manufacturer: Apollo Corporation
- Brand: Apollo Cream
- Color: Light Yellow
- Sizes: 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz
- Item Numbers: 176-003 (Case, 2 oz), 176-004 (Case, 4 oz), 176-018 (Single, 4 oz), 176-008 (Case, 8 oz), 176-019 (Single, 8 oz), 176-025 (Case, 16 oz), 176-024 (Single, 16 oz)
- Quantity: 12/Case (2 oz), Each, 12/Case (4 oz), Each, 12/Case (8 oz), Each, 6/Case (16 oz)
- Apollo Cream Brochure
Deionized Water, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Natural Vitamins A & D, Stearyl Alcohol, Bees Wax, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, B.H.T., Quaternium-15, Benzethonium Chloride and Fragrance.
General and Incontinent/Perineal Care Directions:
- Wash hands and clean irritated skin area.
- Pat the skin dry.
- Apply Apollo Cream and gently massage until cream vanishes.
- Application for Ulcers, Ostomy Care and Surgical Dressings
First Aid Measures:
- Eye Contact: Flush eye with water and continue as needed if irritation continues. Contact physician if there is no relief.
- Skin Contact: N/A
- Inhalation: N/A
- Ingestion: N/A
- Additional Information