The ApexM by InControl Medical treats all common types of urinary incontinence in women. This innovative product has improved urinary incontinence in 90 percent of women who have used it over a period of 12 weeks. The ApexM has been clinically proven to treat the underlying causes of conditions such as Stress Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder.
How It Works
The device is applied intravaginally to provide the best access to the pelvic floor muscles. The ApexM stimulates the muscles and provides resistance for the pelvic floor as the muscles contract. This resistance strengthens the muscles far more quickly than Kegel exercises and calms the muscles surrounding the bladder. As these muscles are strengthened, users will start to notice increased bladder control. Women who have previously had trouble with leakage when they cough, sneeze, or exercise will soon find that they are able to prevent embarrassing incontinence.
Customizable and Affordable
The patented design of the ApexM makes it the only device of its kind that gives users the ability to inflate it until they've reached the perfect, customized fit. This customized fit ensures a deep muscle contraction that will strengthen the muscle quickly, making the ApexM amazingly effective in a short amount of time. With strengthened pelvic floor muscles, women will be able to avoid getting up several times a night to go to the bathroom, sudden urges to go, and leaking throughout the day. Say goodbye to side effects, pills, and pads when you invest in the ApexM.
ApexM Features and Benefits
- 90 percent of women have reported an improvement in incontinence after using the apexM
- Only over-the-counter device to cure all types of common urinary incontinence
- Treats underlying causes of incontinence including weak pelvic floor muscles and an overactive detrusor muscle
- Stops leakage associated with Stress Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder
- Provides resistance for pelvic floor muscles to contract against to strengthen them
- Provides muscle stimulation to the pelvic floor muscles to strengthen them quickly
- Massages and calms muscles surrounding the bladder
- Replaces Kegel exercises
- Applied intravaginally to effectively reach pelvic floor muscles
- Used in the privacy of your own home
- Inflation feature that provides a customized fit
- No side effects, no medication required
- No more buying pads
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- ApexM Device
- One tube of InControl Medical Electrode Gel
- Travel Bag
- 4 AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Instruction video
- User manual
- Materials: 100% medical grade silicone
- Power: 4 AAA Alkaline Batteries
Learn More about the ApexM
- Additional Information
Manufacturer InControl Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!