Customers Also Bought
Apex Cervical Orthosis Adjustable With Soft Comfort CorPak Kit, manufactured by Core Products International, is an inexpensive and convenient tool that aids medical professionals in re-establishing proper head posture.
This cervical orthosis functions by counteracting the negative force induced by a forward posture, and works to smoothly reverse kyphosis, a convex curvature of the spine, principally when utilized daily under the direct supervision of a spinal professional.
Depending upon your unique and individual needs, this appliance is adjustable so that it may deliver sufficient support. In fact, you can fine-tune the cervical orthosis in one inch increments to satisfy your supportive necessities.
To offer additional therapy, this kit comes with the Soft Comfort CorPack, too. This pack offers cold therapy to help relieve cervical strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries.
The Soft Comfort CorPak is unique because it does not meed to be wrapped in a towel. In addition to being frost-free, it is long-lasting, reusable, and filled with a non-toxic, biodegradable fill.
With this combination, the Apex Cervical Orthosis Adjustable With Soft Comfort CorPak Kit delivers superlative therapy, which leaves you feeling free from pain.
Apex Cervical Orthosis Adjustable With Soft Comfort CorPak Kit Features and Benefits
- Adjustable to 3 heights.
- Assists with restoration of proper cervical posture.
- Counteracts forward head posture.
- Decreases pressure on cervical soft tissue.
- Delivers hot or cold therapy.
- Filled with non-toxic, biodegradable contents.
- Gentle on skin.
- Great for acute injuries.
- Helps in recovery from acceleration and deceleration injuries.
- Long-lasting therapy.
Apex Cervical Orthosis Adjustable With Soft Comfort CorPak Kit Specifications
- Product Number: TRC-4997.
- Cervical Orthosis Dimensions:
- Length: 8 inches.
- Width: 4 inches.
- Height: 4.5 inches.
- CorPak Dimensions:
- Length: 20 inches.
- Width: 6 inches.
- Application: To deliver traction and cervical alignment/hot cold therapy.
- Manufacturer: Core Products International.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!