Customers Also Bought
Ankle Foot Orthosis Foot Drop Splint, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is indicated to correct foot drop during ambulation in patients with neurological deficit.
Made of durable and resilient polypropylene. Fits into standard shoe. Can be easily trimmed or molded with heat. Forms at 250-375° F.
Adjustable calf band with padding and adjustable closure. Specify right or left. Order today and successfully correct drop foot today!
Ankle Foot Orthosis Foot Drop Splint Features and Benefits
- Adjustable calf band and closure.
- Can be trimmed or molded with heat.
- Fits into a standard shoe.
- Specific design for right or left foot.
Ankle Foot Orthosis Foot Drop Splint Specifications
- Product Numbers: 58-320412, 58-320421, 58-320519, 58-320528, 58-320616, and 58-320625.
- Color: White.
- Sizes: SM, MD, and LG.
- Application: To correct drop foot during ambulation.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L1930.
To properly determine which size is right for you, compare to US shoe size.
Size Measurement Small Men's Shoe Size: 3 - 6, Women's Shoe Size: 5 - 8 Medium Men's Shoe Size: 6 - 9, Women's Shoe Size: 8 - 11 Large Men's Shoe Size: 9 - 11
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!