Other Coflex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coflex Bandages are manufactured by Andover and are economically priced. Andover Co-flex Bandage Wrap is used when lightweight compression is required. Coflex adheres to itself, with no clips or fasteners. This compression bandage offers excellent porosity, but is durable, offering 8 pounds of tensile strength. When applied correctly, Coflex Elastic Bandage is an excellent pressure wrap that won't cut off circulation. Coflex also maintains its original size and does not shrink in width. Removing Coflex is easy; it can be done with scissors and without unwrapping. Coflex comes in assorted colors; in sizes 1 to 6 inches. If you want coflex in multiple colors, select "Color Packs."
Andover Co-flex 3100 Tape Features & Benefits
- Compression bandage to stop bleeding.
- Self-adhesive tape with no clips or fasteners required.
- Light pressure bandage.
- Fixing bandage.
- Affix tape for monitors and other surgical equipment.
- Support wrap for arms, legs, wrist, knees, ankles, etc.
- Holds IVs in place.
- Pressure bandage to promote circulation and healing.
- Edema control and finger immobilization.
- Vascular post-operative wrap.
- Leg ulcer wrap in conjunction with Unna boots as an overwrap.
- Compression wrap to help control swelling and reduce bruising.
- Compression wrap after blood donation.
- Compression bandage for sprains and strains.
Andover Coflex Bandaging Tape & Athletic Wrap Applications
Coflex 3100 wrapping tape has many medical and athletic uses. Coflex can be used as a compression bandage to reduce or stop bleeding while promoting circulation and healing. It can reduce bruising and help control swelling. Hospital and clinical applications include holding IV’s in place, affixing monitors, vascular post-operative wrap, support wrap, bandage, edema control, leg ulcer wrap and finger immobilization. Veterinarians also often use Coflex as a Vet Wrap as it won't adhere to the hair of their furry patients. Coflex tape is often used as an over wrap in conjunction with the Unna Boot. Sports enthusiast and sport teams use Co-flex as a support wrap for the foot, ankle, leg, knee, shin or other parts of the body.
Co Flex Wrap Specifications
- Coflex LF2 Bandage Wrap (product ID # 3100)
- Width Options: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 inches.
- Length: 5 yards.
- Color Options: Tan (skin color), Red, Purple, Blue, Green, Light Blue, Neon Pink, Smiley, and color packs.
- Soft layer specialty wrapping tape.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Flyer contains features and benefits and photos for this medical tape wrap.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the Andover Co-Flex NL non-absorbent?
Question by: Laurie Carter on Jul 14, 2017 7:11:00 AMThe tape is considered non-absorbent according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 26, 2018 12:35:00 PMDo you carry paw print & checkerboard print? Do the cohesive bandages come in both latex and non-latex? Do these patterns come in several colors?Question by: Minnow on Oct 28, 2016 9:09:55 PMWe currently only have the smiley version available in several colors. This item can be both latex and non-latex.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 10, 2016 10:19:00 AMIs it latex free?Question by: Judi on Mar 28, 2015 2:39:00 PMNo, its not. You can smell the latex in it.Answer by: Ashley Collier on Apr 9, 2015 3:51:42 PMNo it is not latex free. Andover does have a latex-free version available. You can find a latex option here
http://www.vitalitymedical.com/andover-coflex-nl-latex-free.htmlAnswer by: Donna Potter-MyLady Danes on Apr 9, 2015 2:36:00 PMAccording to the label this product contains natural rubber latex, a latex free version is availableAnswer by: Mike Kimble on Apr 9, 2015 7:52:27 PMquestionable. I got a rash from this where I did not with Colban.Answer by: Gary on Apr 9, 2015 1:47:24 PM