Ambitex Powder Free Vinyl Supreme XP Exam Gloves provide optimal comfort and dexterity. This stretchable medical glove will stretch up to 33% more than traditional vinyl gloves. It is powder free with a smooth surface. These exam grade vinyl gloves are designed for use in medical, dental and laboratory settings. These Ambitex gloves comply with 21 CFR parts 170-199 for food contact.
Features and Benefits
- Form fitting.
- Smooth surface for comfortable grip.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards.
- Passes ASTM F1671 for resistance to penetration by bloodborne pathogens.
- Product Numbers: VLG221, VMD221, VSM221, VXL221.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Length: 9 Inch, Standard.
- Width: 105mm (+/- 10mm).
- Powder Free.
- Latex Free.
- Color: Cream.
- Grade: Examination.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Surface: Smooth.
- HCPCS Code: A4927.
- Manufacturer: Tradex.
- Brand: Ambitex.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tradex Color Clear Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 4 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!