AltaDyne Alternate Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress is manufactured by Graham-Field. This mattress system is portable and comes with the air mattress, a foam support base and an air pump. The air pump provides both alternating pressure and low air loss functions and is controlled by a touchpad with LED indicators. Four cycle times are available 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes. Ten comfort settings are selectable to provide adjustable comfort. There are also four therapy settings--autofirm for inflation, alternating pressure, static or seat inflation. The AltaDyne mattress is designed to reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers while providing maximum patient comfort. The mattress can be used for prevention or treatment of pressure ulcers.
Graham-Field also manufactures Bariatric Hospital Beds, Low Hospital Beds and Long Term Care Beds. This manufacturer also provides hospital bed accessories, including Safety Bed Rails, Mattresses, Overbed Tables and Hospital Bed Trapeze.
AltaDyne AP Low Air Loss Mattress Features & Benefits
- Four therapy selections.
- Ten comfort settings.
- Four cycle times.
- Lockable control panel to prevent unauthorized adjustment changes.
- Cell-on-cell design ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure.
- Low pressure alarm.
- Power failure LED indicator and audible alarm.
- Quilted nylon PU cover.
- Quick CPR deflation is accomplished by simply disconnecting the quick-connect hose couplings from the control unit.
- Pocket for optional 2" foam base.
- Product Numbers: 774200A, 763400F.
- Air Mattress Dimensions: 42 x 80 x 10.
- Foam Base Dimensions: 42 x 80 x 2.
- Weight Capacity: 800 pounds.
- Cycle Times: Adjustable 5 to 20 minutes in 5 minute increments
- Electrical rating: 120 VAC/ 60Hz.
- CSA C22.2 listed.
- Air Output: >16 LPM.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Graham-Field.
- Brand: AltaDyne.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- Warranty: 2 years limited pump, 1 year limited mattress.
Documents and Manuals
- AltaDyne Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress Flyer offers features for this air mattress.
- AltaDyne 773400A-774200A Manual includes operating instructions and setup information.
- AltaDyne Air Mattress Pressure Chart displays the effectiveness of this mattress in reducing pressure points.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!