Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Airial Nebulizer Mask helps children with their fear of the scary-looking mask that is connected to the loud-sounding nebulizer compressor. With a child-friendly design and a happy and smiling character, the nebulizer mask can help a child get the full amount of their medication without losing any mist to the children's moving and jerking around in avoidance of the mask on their face.
Drive Ellie The Elephant Nebulizer Mask is just one design to visually ease kids when starting a nebulizer session. The kid-friendly size fits well enough in a child's face to cover both the area around the mouth and the nostrils to maximize medication delivery and not lose medication. The nebulizer mask comes with an attached stretch band that goes around the head to keep the mask secured in place -- even if the child is moving.
Drive Nic the Dragon Nebulizer Mask is another option that is colorful and creative in design. The mask, just like the rest of the options available, and is not made with a natural rubber latex material. It can be difficult to find products that can be used with children if you are unaware of the child's current allergies, so a latex-free product is a great choice.
If you are looking for a method to help a baby get their treatment, you may be interested in the Pediatric Pacifier Nebulizer Mask as an option.
Product Features and Benefits
- Kid-Friendly Design
- Helps Soothe Kids' Fears of Nebulizer Masks
- Pediatric Size
- Stretch Band Help Keeps the Mask in Place
- Helps Direct Medication for Optimal Dose
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: MQ0047, MQ0049
- Weight: 0.1 Pounds
- Color: White / Purple / Clear
- Material: Plastic
- Stretch Band: Yes
- Overall Product Height: 2.4 Inches
- Overall Product Length: 2.8 Inches
- Overall Product Width: 3.2 Inches
- Size: Pediatric
- Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Additional Information