The ResMed AirFit P10, is an intranasal mask to be worn with CPAP. You may choose the AirFit P10 to treat sleep apnea. Many individuals that cannot tolerate a full face or nasal mask, or find it to be too cumbersome, will choose an intranasal mask, which increases therapy adherence.
The AirFit P10 is ResMed's quietest intranasal mask to date. This ResMed mask continues to possess the performance and dependability of the ResMed Swift FX CPAP mask, but is approximately 50% quieter and lighter. The flexible design also allows the patient to sleep in any position without interruption of therapy.
Delivering a secure seal and a high degree of comfort, the ResMed AirFit P10 mask is effortless to use, with only three pieces to the entire ResMed mask for rapid cleaning and assembly.
Individuals that choose to use an intranasal mask may experience oral venting, breathing through the mouth while wearing a nasal mask. When this occurs, an individual will lose therapeutic pressures. It may prove to be beneficial for you to accompany your intranasal mask with a chin strap. A chinstrap will prevent oral venting while wearing the ResMed AirFit P10 mask.
AirFit P10 Mask Features and Benefits
- Contours to your Face Shape.
- Easy to Assemble and Clean.
- Easy to Fit.
- Encourages Therapy Adherence.
- Less Intrusion Compared to Other Masks.
- Provides Stable Performance, Even at High Pressures.
AirFit P10 Specifications
- Two Mask Options: AirFit P10 and AirFit P10 for Her.
- Pillow Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Manufacturer: ResMed.
- HCPCS Codes: A7034, A7035.
- Product Numbers: 62900, 62921, 62921, 62922, 62923, 62931, 62932, 62933, 62935, 62910, 62920, 62921, 62922, 62930, 62931, 62932, 62936.
Vitality Medical Notes Regarding ResMed CPAP Products
- Vitality Medical Offers Toll Free Phone Support 8 am to 5 pm MST and Email Support.
- Access to Nurse on Staff.
- Access to Vitality Medical Blog.
- Vitality Medical is solely responsible for advertisements, marketing, pricing, delivery, and any included product setup independent of the manufacturer, ResMed.
- This item Requires a Prescription.
- This item is intended for sale to patients residing in the U.S.A.
- © ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do i remove the elastic headgear band from the frame?Question by: tyler on Jun 24, 2015 9:33:23 AMAn assemble/disassemble sheet has been added for your convenience.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 10, 2016 3:49:00 PM