Product Features and Benefits
The Skil-Care Air Cells Seat Cushion provides essential pressure management for those who spend an extended amount of time in a wheelchair. It is designed to allow caregivers and medical professionals to adjust pressure relief based on the each individuals comfort levels and needs. It comes with an easy to use air pump for simple cushion inflation and deflation. This cushion is ideal for those who need pressure relief from sitting in a wheelchair and helps prevent pressure ulcers. It is easily inflated or deflated by simply turning the tip of the valve. It is made from latex rubber and should not be stored at temperatures above 95 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a water-resistant cushion that is easily cleaned with soap and water or disinfecting wipes. The unique cover contains latex rubber and protects against damage from accidents caused by incontinence. It provides low surface tension, which reduces harmful friction on the skin.
- Helps Prevent Pressure Ulcers
- Relieves Pressure Pain
- Easily Inflated and Deflated
- Easily Cleaned w/Soap and Water
- Provides Position Equalization
- Size: Each
- Model Numbers and Dimensions:
- Cover: Water Resistant
- Cover: Contains Latex Rubber
- 751540- 16 Inch W x 16 Inch D x 4 Inch H
- 751545- 16 Inch W x 16 Inch D x 2 Inch H
- 751550- 18 Inch W x 16 Inch D x 4 Inch H
- 751560- 18 Inch W x 16 Inch D x 2 Inch H
- 751562- 20 Inch W x 16 Inch D x 4 Inch H
- 751564- 20 Inch W x 16 Inch D x 2 Inch H
- Storage: Must Not be Stored Above 95 Degrees
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!