Customers Also Bought
Advantage Rails, manufactured by Healthcraft, are designed to enhance mobility in a convenient way. The advantage rails are set up where they are needed and mounted to the floor. There are two, soft points that can be grasped onto, vertical and horizontal, making it a very effective mobility assistance aid. Unlike many Grab Bars, the Advantage Rail can be mounted in the middle of the room so that assistance is available exactly where it is needed. We also have products like the Medline Toilet Safety Rail for assisted standing in the bathroom.
This Safety Rail can be locked into eight different positions with Pivot-and-Lock technology so that it can be set to the most helpful position for the user. Adjusting for a position is effortless and can be done with one-hand easy effort. Grab Bars promote good health, because they are coated with an anti-microbial powder coat. This means that bacterial growth is hindered, and therefore, this grab bar is easier to clean.
The Advantage Rail Portable and Bariatric Portable is a removable safety rail. Release from the mounted floor plate when not needed.
Please note: Healthcraft products are shipped from Canada and therefore cannot be expedited faster than the standard 3-5 day shipping.
How to Install
- Fasten the Mast to the Floor with the Appropriate Fasteners to the Floor
- Lower Cover Plate to Cover Exposed Screws at Mast Bottom
- Set Height of Rail and Install Height Sleeve with Through Pin
- Place Rail Assembly into Mast
- Install Top Bushing Using Hex Bolt
Entrapment is a potentially dangerous situation in which a person may find themselves trapped between. Avoid this by situating any rail or support product at a distance that is smaller or larger than a space that could support entrapment. Also, consider changing situation like mattress compressibility, shifting movements, and electrical powered bed positions and how these can affect a user's movements and chances of entrapment. Lastly, this product is not intended as a physical restraint or barrier to falling out of the bed and should not be used as such.
Advantage Safety Rail Features and Benefits
- Anti-microbial Powder Coat
- 8 Locking Positions
- Durable Steel Construction
- Mounts Directly to the Floor
- Portable and Permanant-Standard Options
- Non-Slip Grips
- Latex-Free Design
Advantage Safety Rail Specifications
- Manufacturer: Healthcraft
- Length of Grab Bars: 17"
- Length Without Vertical Bar: 30-38" Adjustable
- Base Width: 7.5"
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs. Regular Model - 450 lbs. Bariatric Model
- Weight Capacity: 300-450 Pounds
- Warranty: Limited-Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Portable Product Manuals contains care and use instructions for portable models.
Advantage Rail (0:40 Minutes)
The Advantage Rail is a floor mounted support system with vertical and horizontal handles for increased mobility. This product’s features Health Craft's, innovative pivot and lock technology. With eight positions placed every 45 degrees, the horizontal bar easily lifts up, moves where it’s needed and locks securely into place. This product provides centralized support that moves in step towards your intended path. It is perfect for rooms that won’t accommodate a floor to ceiling pole. For safe transfers and support, choose the Advantage Rail by Health Craft.
- Additional Information