Customers Also Bought
Advantage 6300 Seated Bathing System, by Apollo Bath, is a customizable, medical-grade, spa-style whirlpool bathtub, designed to provide both resident comfort along with caregiver ease of use. Bathers enter the tub via a comfortable, secure chair and are bathed while seated, which, combined with the 6300's ergonomic design, reduces strain on caregivers. Compared with traditional bathing methods, the system reduces bending and back strain among caregivers by providing a comfortable place to lean for support while giving baths. The chair is easily moved to allow access to all areas of the patient's body, and can be glided easily in and out of the bathing system, avoiding the common danger from overhead lifts.
Advantage 6300 Seated Bathing System includes an integrated dispensing system so that high quality shampoo and body oil can be metered out in the right quantities, to ensure that just the right amount is used, keeping skin hydrated, pliable, and healthy. The system's whirlpool offers a gentle, massaging motion that soothes and nurtures skin, while the thermometer monitors the temperature of the water, ensuring a safer, more secure, and ultimately more comfortable bathing experience.
Advantage 6300 Seated Bathing System Features and Benefits:
- Decorative Side Panels Create a Spa-Like Setting and May Be Removed For Easy Maintenance.
- Front Entry and Exit Via the Industry's Most User-Friendly and Fail-Safe Door.
- Ergonomic Design Reduces Bending and Back Strain Among Caregivers.
- Level-Glide Transfer System with Integrated Weight Scale.
- Most efficient bathing system on the market.
- Remedy UV Light Water Purification System.
- Customizable with Add-On Options.
Advantage 6300 Seated Bathing System Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Apollo Bath Corporation
- Tub: 71 L x 34 W x 36 H Inches
- Space Saver: 59 L x 34 W x 50 H Inches
- UNSPSC Code: 42142202
- Product Number: WP6300A
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have how to use book?Question by: susan Quirt on Jul 6, 2017 1:42:00 PMWe've added a reference guide including how to's on installation and usage.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 5, 2017 8:49:00 AM