Other Eclypse product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Advancis Medical CR4300 Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing is a strong, super-absorbent wound dressing containing multiple wicking layers for absorption as well as a hypo-allergenic adhesive that maintains skin contact throughout the healing process. The contact layer and border use silicone in order to make it more breathable once it's on the skin. Overall it has higher moisture maintenance than a standard wound cover and will help shorten overall healing time.
The Eclypse is recommended for usage of all exudating wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, surgical wounds, burns, graft sites, lymphatic legs, fistulas and fungating tumors. This item should not be used for arterial bleeds and heavily-bleeding wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Multiple Wicking Layers for Absorbtion
- Silicone Material Makes the Skin Breathable
- Additional Layers Help with Retention
- Backing Avoids Wound, Dressing Leakage
- Oval-Shape to Cover a Wider Wound Area
- Great for Abrasions, Ulcers and Fistulas
- Manufacturer: Advancis Medical
- Size: 3 9/10 Inches x 7 9/10 Inches
- Application: Dermal Abrasions
- Contains Silicone
- Product Code: CR4300
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Advancis Medical Sub Brand Eclypse
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!