Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4237 | 21-3/5 x 18-1/2 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3743 | 7-9/10 x 11-4/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3769 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Advancis Medical CR4014 Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing is a super-absorbent wound dressing specifically designed to wrap around a lower limb in order to manage a high level of fluid. The dressing has 12 super absorbent compartments, optimizing absorbency and speeding up the healing process. The ability for the Eclypse to soak in exudate makes it much easier for a person to move around as they wear the dressing. The avoid allergic reactions, the dressing is not made with latex.
The leg wrap can be used for moderate to heavily exudating wounds such as leg ulcers, superficial wounds, arterial ulcers, leaky legs, diabetic ulcers and Lymphedema. It is not recommended for use on arterial or heavy bleeding wounds. Cutting the pockets will hinder the usage of the dressing. The leg wrap measures at 23 3/5 inches x 27 3/5 inches and can be sterilized before using.
- Leg Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Superficial Wounds
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Leaky Legs
- Do not use for wounds bleeding heavily or arterial bleeding.
- Do not cut the Eclypse Boot dressing's absorbency pockets.
Product Features and Benefits
- Wraps Around Lower Limb for Exudate Management
- Twelve Super Absorbent Pockets for Absorbency
- Allows for Better Movement as you Wear it
- Great for Leg Ulcers and Leaky Leg Wounds
- Able to Lift Exudate from Ulcers and Other Edemas
- Large Enough to Wrap the Entire Leg if Needed
- Can be Sterilized Before Wrapping on the Limb
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I cut Eclypse? No. The edges of this product are sealed. Foreign bodies could enter the bandage and the wound if Eclypse is cut.
- Can this item be used as both a primary and a secondary bandage layer? Yes, as long as the wound skin isn't broken. This product's silicon layer prevents it from adhering to the wound. If there is broken tissue, Tegaderm Silflex is a better option for the primary bandage layer.
- Can Eclypse be used in conjunction with compression therapy? Yes, in its dry state this product is a great choice for compression therapy.
- Is strike-through a problem with Eclypse? No. This product is designed with a water-resistant film barrier and a high moisture vapor transfer rate that prevents strikethrough.
- Does Eclypse prevent maceration? Yes. This product features a highly absorbent exudate lock-in system and a fast wicking face that prevents maceration.
- How to I know when this dressing needs to be replaced? This dressing needs to be changed out at least every seven days. However, it will need to be changed out more frequently with high levels of exudate discharge. Heaviness and sagging indicate a change in bandages is needed.
- What is the maximum amount of fluid Eclypse can hold? This product can absorb about 6,000 grams per square meter. This volume of fluid can be absorbed and retained in five minutes.
- How do I secure this dressing? A soft silicone layer makes Eclypse naturally adhering. However, if additional bandage security is needed, a compression or tubular bandage system should be used.
- Manufacturer: Advancis Medical
- Size: 23 3/5 Inches x 27 3/5 Inches
- Limb Usage: Lower Leg
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS: A6198
- Product Code: CR4014
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents