Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Secondary Dressing CR3818 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing CR4296 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4014 | 23-3/5 x 27-3/5 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
Eclypse® Secondary Dressing CR3743 is an advanced super absorbent dressing by Advancis Medical. It has all the essentials to effectively handle wounds with high exudate including pressure ulcers. It has the ability to wick up exudate and bacteria rapidly and lock it in.
This dressing works well under compression and reduces potential leaks that can lead to wound maceration. Its backing provides a water-resistant barrier film with a high moisture vapor transfer rate preventing zero strike-through. These features are very important as leakage and strike-through can introduce bacteria back to the wound and increase infection. This barrier prolongs its wearability for a comfortable and long-wearing time. Eclypse can be in place for up to a week demonstrating its cost-effectiveness.
Eclypse® Secondary Dressing comes in a box of 20. It measures 7-9/10 x 11-4/5 inches ideal for larger sites. The dressing can be secured with a tubular tape or wrap according to the patient's skin tolerance. When dressing the lower limb and foot, the Eclypse Boot is designed specifically to wrap this region of the body.
- Primary Dressing for Wound Exudate Management
- Secondary Wound Dressing
- Pressure Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Dehisced Wounds
- Suture Wounds
- Granulating Wounds
- Slougy Wounds
- Fungating Wounds
- Donor Site Management
- Wounds Bleeding Heavily
- Arterial Wounds
Features and Benefits
- Rapid Wicking
- More Coverage
- Safe to Use with Compression
- Removes Bacteria
- Water Resistant Barrier
- Prevents Strike-Through
- Core Won't Leak
- Manages Large Amounts of Exudate
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can this item be used as both primary and secondary dressing layers? Yes. A soft silicone contact layer allows the bandage to be peeled off the wound without damaging it. However, in the case of broken wound tissue, the Tegaderm Silflex is a the safest primary layer option.
- Can Eclypse Super Absorber dressing be cut to size? Never cut Eclypse Adherent Super Absorber Dressing. These bandages' edges are sealed to keep out foreign bodies. Opening the sealed edges would facilitate bacterial entry into the dressing.
- Can Eclypse Super Absorber be used under compression? Yes. If this product is dry, it can be used for compression therapy.
- What is the fluid capacity of the Eclypse Adherent Super Absorber Dressing? These bandages can absorb a maximum of 6,000 grams per square meter in five minutes.
- How should I secure this dressing? If an extra form of security is necessary, tubular or compression attachment systems are the best option.
- When do I need to change my bandages? Change your Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing at least once a week. If the dressing becomes heavy or sags, be sure to change the dressing out immediately.
- Should I choose adherent or non-adherent Eclypse dressing? Non-adherent dressing is typically the best choice for skin health. This is particularly true if the skin is already sensitive or broken.
- Will strikethrough occur when using Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing? No. This dressing is specially designed to prevent strikethrough. This product was designed with water-resistant backing and a high moisture vapor transfer rate. Due to this fact, it is unlikely that strikethrough will occur when using this product.
- Does this item cause maceration? No. A special wicking face and high capacity fluid uptake layer prevent maceration.
- Manufacturer: Advancis Medical
- Item Number: CR3743
- Size: 7-9/10 x 11-4/5 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 20
- Non-Adherent Dressing
- UNSPCS Code: 42311504
- HCPCS Code: A6198
- Indications: Moderate to Heavy Exuding Wounds, Granulating Wounds, Donor Site, Ulcers and Post-Op Sutures
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents