Customers Also Bought
A thermometer that is ideal for kids, the Adtemp, by American Diagnostic Corporation, is a non-invasive device that simply reads body temperatures by placing against the forehead for several seconds. This skin surface thermometer produces clinically accurate readings within six seconds resting against the patient's forehead.
The Adtemp uses a unique technology to deliver an accurate reading with only the need of a gentle touch. By its very nature it is clean -- no costly probe covers, no waste, just easy to administer and read without any additional materials or hassle. This makes a great tool for home, and as an invaluable part of the usual hospital supplies within a high-traffic clinical setting. This thermometer has a large display readout and can switch between both Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales. It requires two AAA batteries (included) and will last at least 1000 cycles over a 24 month period. It has a automatic power off to save on battery life. This model comes packaged to be hung for display.
Adtemp Features and Benefits
- It is non-invasive and works simply through touch.
- It only takes six seconds to get a reading.
- Easy to avoid cross-contamination and no use of costly probe covers.
- This is clinically accurate and is good for home and in the medical industry.
- It reads in both temperature scales and has a large display.
- It is water resistant.
- It will automatically shut down if idle to save batteries.
- It will automatically save last reading.
- Manufacturer Number: 427
- Manufacturer: American Diagnostic Corporation
- Temperature Range: 95°F to 107.6°F +/- .2°F (35°C to 42°C +/- .1℃C)
- Weight: 1 1/3oz (37g)
- Audible Tone Indicates Ready Reading
- Dimensions: 4.7'' x 1.17'' x 1''
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 Standards for Accuracy
- HCPCS: A9270
- Additional Information
Manufacturer American Diagnostic ADC
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!