Customers Also Bought
Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift, manufactured by Core Products International, is a adjustable shoe insert that is specifically designed to help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with a wide variety of foot, leg, hip, and back pains, such as leg length discrepancies, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, or Achilles tendinitis.
To start receiving relief, simply adjust the number of layers on these shoe lifts, from 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch, to help restore proper balance of hips and back.
The Adjust-A-Lift Heel Inserts are made of a high quality leather surface, so wearing these is incredibly comfortable. The leather design, additionally, makes these shoe lifts especially durable and able to withstand the pressure from your body weight.
These inserts feature a rubber base that helps to prevent them from slipping side your shoes. The rubber base, furthermore, will absorb impact to help reduce stress on the body.
Depending upon your needs, you can couple these inserts with either athletic or dress shoes. Please note that the adjustable heel lift insert are not sold in pairs.
If this heel lift does not meet your specific needs, make sure to check out our selection of other orthotics, such as this orthotic insole, here. Additionally, if you need additional support or stability, you can couple this item with a cane, such as this walking cane.
Order now and find relief from your aches and pains today!
Product Features and Benefits
- Adjustable layers for a custom fit.
- Compatible with athletic or dress shoes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made of high quality leather.
- Rubber sole to prevent slipping and absorb shock.
- Product Numbers: ACC-575-SML, ACC-575 MED, and ACC-575-LRG.
- Small Measurements: Fits up to women's size 8.
- Medium Measurements: Fits women's size 8.5+ and men's size 11.
- Large Measurements: Fits men's size 11+.
- Application: To alleviate pain and discomfort associated with leg length inequality, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, or Achilles tendinitis.
- Manufacturer: Core Products International.
- HCPCS Code: L3332.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow is the heel lift "adjustable". Can I increase the height or thickness?Question by: Schuette on Aug 23, 2016 7:44:54 AMThe height/thickness of the product can be adjusted.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 11, 2016 2:25:00 PMIs this (medium) Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift a 1/8th inch insert?
Do you have 1/4 inch lifts?
You say they can be stacked for additional lift, if needed? Does that work really?
Question by: Betsy on Jul 24, 2017 5:49:00 AMThese increase the height 1/8-inch at a time, according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 30, 2018 2:11:00 PM